Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Airline Acronyms

Hello again, erratic Berlin summer weather. It was rainy and gloomy this morning, and suddenly it's back to being sticky and hot. It's supposed to get up to 33C on Friday and back down to 17C next week. It's no wonder people get sick all the time. (excuses, excuses)

Anyway, FB stalking a few of my airline-industry-friends (You know what, is it even "stalking" if it comes up on my newsfeed automatically? It's like forced-stalking...! Kind of.) today and I noticed that they use acronyms. A lot. To the point where I actually had to go look them up to understand the context of the thread. CKIN for check-in. PAX for passenger. A bunch of airport codes. So on and so forth.
I want to use some weird industry terms in my daily life and confuse people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment