Friday, April 20, 2018

T-1

Holy crap, where did the time go? I'm leaving tomorrow morning to start my first ever 34-day solo bike tour in the state of Brandenburg. You know the feeling where you've made a list, made a plan, packed everything, checked everything a gazillion times and you still feel like you're missing something? This week has been kind of an emotional rollercoaster, and as anxious as I am about this whole trip, I'm looking forward to getting started already.

Since I won't have a computer with me, I will be posting only on my Instagram account in the next month (http://www.instagram.com/bringmebonsai/). Don't worry, you'll be able to see the account from a browser without having an account! It probably won't be daily comics, but maybe daily doodles and photos.



For those of you who are interested: Brandenburg is one of the 16 federal states of Germany which was formerly part of the GDR. It surrounds Berlin like a misshapen donut and has a population of approx. 2.5 million. (Berlin has a population of 3.7 million even though it's 1/30 the size of Brandenburg.)


So...here goes nothing. Wish me luck! 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back in one piece. Glad you had a great time. I do question, however, you saying you were getting more confident in talking to strangers, but the next day or two, was skinny dipping with someone you just met. I look forward to your further exploits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Big Mike! I'm back! Well, kind of. I've had kind of a writer's (cartoonist's?) block. I've been thniking of you!

      Delete