Friday, November 12, 2010

Colbert

The strong, burly men have left for the weekend, but they will be back again, bright and early on Monday.

I also forgot to mention that one of the strong, burly men slipped on the floor while he was holding a giant piece of glass and fell onto the table. I wasn't there when it happened, but they told me when I came home from school. Of course, the glass shattered and our waffle maker was smashed. But for some amazing reason, the guy was fine. Not a single scratch. I told you, strong and burly. Wow.

Anyway.


The other day, I found myself staring at a guy for a really long time because he looked so much like Stephen Colbert. It was really embarrassing because he caught my eye twice. Well, I hope he felt a little flattered and not too creeped out. 

Zane and Mehrdad arrive tomorrow. Exciting!

ps. Happy Birthday to Maki!

1 comment:

  1. eee thank you!

    i'm catching up now because toshi's internet on the ship was expensive.

    ReplyDelete