Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thor

Sitting in the living room with Zane drinking cold tea and reading webcomics. Mehrdad is napping. 

The glass boys have gone home at last, and peace and quiet has been restored. One of them vaguely reminds me of a tall, burly hamster with sleeve tattoos and a baseball cap. I've never seen a tall, burly hamster with sleeve tattoos and a baseball cap, but if I saw one, it would look like him. The other one has pretty twinkly eyes and earrings.

Zane is laughing at me. Her stomach is making noises.

So yes. Here is Thor. Thor was Moses's older roommate. He apparently had some memory issues or something and hence I introduced myself to him about four times over the course of the year. He was always very nice, though, and you could hear him shuffling in the hallways. 

"He was really hunchy as well." -Zane.

He was.

(click to enlarge)

Gloomy, dark, rainy Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment