Monday, January 3, 2011

Recovering

Had a hugely productive day of shopping with my parents and signing up for a new Deutsch course starting tomorrow despite the cold, from which I am slowly recovering.

I still have a persistent dry cough and general stuffiness, but fortunately no more fever or dizziness. I've learned my lesson. My new year's resolution for 2011 is: take better care of myself on New Year's and on days preceding New Year's. On December 31 this year, I will curl up on my sofa, put in a good movie, stay warm and away from smoke-filled clubs, and drink moderately. I also blame my pathetic immune system on the fact that I've stopped chewing my nails this year. My body let its guard down after I stopped bombarding it with milliards of bacteria and viruses day after day. Hmm. Well, maybe that doesn't make any sense, but it was no fun to be sick. Hurumphnut.

Anyway, we'll see how well I keep that resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment