Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kettle, Law, and Marketa

Okay, so I did want a toy vacuum cleaner when I was a kid, but still.


Speaking of toys, something I recently seriously considered buying is a plush roast chicken.
SO squee!
Oh, and slightly unrelated (but not entirely unrelated), but I have a friend whose last name is Kettle. Cutest last name ever!

And last but not least: G finished his written state judicial exams today! Yay! Well done, G! Par-tay! We're going out to see the talented Marketa Irglova (of the band The Swell Season from the film Once) in concert tonight! Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that website!!!!!!! I want it. All. All of it. O_O AAALLL of it. AAaaahhhhh(continued)

    And your reactions and G's comment to them...hahaha. Getting all worked up in a store like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAAHAHA! I know! I want all of the plush food. Plush banana is only $5! WANT! Plush sliced bread, plush pancake, plush ravioli . . . SQUEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this interaction is so vivid in my mind. it's as if i were there too. :)

    miss yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah. Pretty typical Nozomi-ranting-about-stupid-products. G and I were discussing Snuggies this morning. He'd never heard of Snuggies! He says he wants the camo print one. Oh l'horreur!

    I'll reply to M'dad this afternoon! Going to the flea market for the first time in AGES today with my parents. I can't wait to Skype with him...AND YOU!

    Mish you!

    ReplyDelete