Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy 500 Posts!

Whoop whoop!

To celebrate my 500th post, I made a very Japanese-y Yonkoma (literally, four panel) comic about weird English apartment names in Japan. The address system in Japan is super complicated (I was also trying to explain the Japanese address system to G, and it was way more challenging than I imagined it would be. Maybe I'll get a comic out of that too.), so these stupid apartment names actually come in handy when it comes to finding the right building.

It would have been slightly weird to have to ask official documents from overseas to be sent to "Urban Royal Palace". I'm glad my building had a significantly less obnoxious name.


Oh, and here's an example of one of my favourite 4-panel comics, Kobo-chan:


3 comments:

  1. Whoah, huge congrats on the milestone! Also, really nice looking comic. Hopefully we've got a lot more Bonsai coming our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Looking forward to the next 500!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Josh and Charlotte! I hope I can keep it up for another 500! :D

    ReplyDelete