Friday, July 13, 2012

Wet and Grumpy

I'm wet and tired and grumpy, grr!

Contrary to what the comic might imply, I actually had a pretty good day. I started a new job, and I got my official student ID and cafeteria card and semester public transport ticket and all that jazz from my art school! Preeeetty sweet!

And drawing this made me feel infinitely better. Drawing comics is very therapeutic and it's made me a much more positive person because whenever anything kind of crappy happens, I know I can use it for my comic the next day. In short: comics makes everything FREAKING AWESOME.

And speaking of which, Josh had a no good very bad day yesterday that he turned into a pretty awesome comic. Oh, and Achtung! There's blood in the comic. :P

2 comments:

  1. Yeap. I can relate.
    I'm basically doing this today when I get home.
    My day wasn't bad, but my week could have been better and I am ecstatic that it's friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I guess it was also a Friday thing. :) It was just nice to get out my wet clothes and lie there for a while. haha

      Delete