Friday, November 23, 2012

Proper Pronunciation

I think Tze was the first web-cartoonist/comic diary blogger I ever interacted with (Asian girl living in Germany who also does diary comics!), and I'm really looking forward to meeting her in person this weekend. But the downside of a web-only relationship is that...you don't really figure out how to pronounce their names properly. Sorry Tze! I guess I'l find out soon enough.

Anyway, go check out Tze's Meh Blog if you haven't already! She has lots of great illustrated recipes too.





3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, if you mess up real bad I''ll just call you Noshomi. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which now means that if she does, she will know immediately! :)

      Delete
    2. HAHA! It was all right in the end, but it was a totally unexpected pronunciation!

      Delete