Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jikkilicious

Happy Saturday!

I'm not sure what's going on, but I found myself unable to draw anything mildly interesting today. But yes. I do have exciting news to share! My superhot guitarist friend Jikki is about to release her first album Pop Metal Guitar Venus on March 4 (available at amazon.co.jp), and so I thought I'd share the news with you. The album consists of 3 original songs and 8 tracks of 80s metal covers. She's superhot, and yes, she does all the superhardcore shred riffing herself. I mean, seriously. It doesn't get much hotter than that.
Hardcore shredding? Check. Supercute vocals? Check. Gorgeous musician? Check.
Anyway. Probably best to hear it for yourself. Check out her video:




And check her out on her website or her facebook page.

Right. Time for bed now. I'm hoping for more inspiration tomorrow. I should also probably go do some still life drawings . . .

1 comment: