Tuesday, February 1, 2011


Good news!

In the process of looking into getting my high school diploma recognized by German unis, I found that the IB and AP diplomas are practically the only international secondary school diplomas considered an Abitur equivalent here. Meaning, I would have been screwed with just an American high school diploma. Thank goodness! I guess TOK with Mr. R was good for something . . .

Speaking of high school...

I'm so happy to be 25.

I'm so ridiculously impressed by how quickly the woman at the university wrote back (45 minutes later) and told me that all my certificates were okay. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Ah lucky you. I was a little bit afrait you will have trouble with your diplomas because the German Schoolsystem is overcomplicated. Most of the time even I don't understand it by myself.