Monday, February 28, 2011

One serving

Contrary to popular (German) belief, 500ml does not equal one serving of beer.
Mmm, beer. Germany has definitely turned me onto beer. I can finally start to understand frat boys and their obsession with beer. But only kind of. I don't understand the bit where they drink it upside down or from a tube . . . blurgh.

On a different note, I've just realized that this blog is going into its 5th month of operation. That's hugely impressive---for me, at least. And thank YOU for reading! I know the comics can be pretty lame but this is a great way for me to keep my friends up to date on what I'm doing and also to motivate myself to draw something everyday. So yes! Thanks, danke, merci, arigato!

Anywho, between October and now, my hair's grown out quite a bit. At a certain point I was actually able to pull in into a pathetic paintbrush-esque ponytail, but it also looked like a semi-girl-mullet so I cut that off.

But I've gotten used to the way I draw the hair, so I guess I'll just keep drawing it the same way. I like my hair short anyway.

Bis morgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment