Friday, May 20, 2011

Tierpark

I went to Tierpark (zoo in the former East) with my parents last week for the first time. I really like zoos and animals, and Tierpark in particular is a really fantastic, green zoo with lots of space for the animals as well as the visitors. I even got to pet a lemur! A fluffy, friendly, black-and-white ruffed lemur. All in all an excellent visit.

Anyway, my parents and I were hanging out by the reindeer when we spotted . . .


I suppose we would have reacted differently if we'd seen him in front of the puma cage or the elephant exhibit or the camel farm, but of course, he had to be checking out the reindeer. I'm sure he was scouting out the best reindeer for his sleigh for Team Christmas 2011. Ha!

Speaking of reindeer, this is probably the best 9-second video ever to have existed. I don't know of anything else that could make me laugh so hard in 9 second flat, over and over again. As a matter of fact, I don't even need to watch the video anymore . . . all I have to do it think about it and I start snickering.


Ahem. Okay. Time to go running now.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Such a WTF video. The guy's shout is really good.
    And I guess that's where Santa brings his reindeer to when they're not working. Holiday resort! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the guy's shout at the end really makes the video. Oh man!
    I'm off to Bremen for a few days next week, but they don't have a zoo. Schade!

    ReplyDelete