Sunday, August 5, 2012

I need your input for the new comic!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'd like to thank everyone who bought a copy of "The Idiot's Guide to Dining with an Asian Mother." I'm pretty much sold out (all but a few copies left) and have been overwhelmed by the positive response and kind words I've received. This has been pretty much the coolest experience ever, getting e-mails from readers, meeting new people, and sending out my comic to people all over the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support!


I'm thinking on making another minicomic before the fall (before I start school! Have I mentioned I'm going back to school? I'm going to art school for a BA in visual communication starting in October and I'm hugely excited), which is going to be a compilation of my and your favourite Bonsais.

So my question to you is . . . which ones are your favourites? It doesn't matter if it's old or new, stick figure or non-stick-figure, G with or without a nose...I'm thinking of including a little bit of everything. I'd just like some input from you guys so I can start narrowing down my choices and decide how big the booklet will be.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Well, I like those about your parents, those about German quirks and all the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V! I'll be make sure to include my parents and the German quirks...I like them too!

      Delete
  2. heh i've pretty much liked all of the ones since i started readin XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Mr. Lee! Love them all even the one where you couldn't come up with anything to draw haha xD

      Delete
  3. The evil Umlauts are my all time favourites!!!

    ReplyDelete