Friday, August 24, 2012

You can take an Asian girl out of Asia...

In some regards, I'm just Asian through and through.


Aaaaand. It's still not too late! If you're in Berlin tonight, don't miss the chance to hang out with the amazingly talented (and supercuddly/friendly!) Dirk Verschure of Dirk's Big Bunny Blog and other cool cats of the Cheese Mountain Tragedy at the Book Release Party of Dirk's Big Bunny Book! Not only that, local brewery Vagabung Brauerei will also be debuting their superstrong Caffeinated Stout made from espresso prepared by Josh Bauman of Caffeinated Toothpaste. G and I will be there too, so be there or be square!



Click here for the Facebook even page.

8 comments:

  1. Ummmm I don't like salmon. Or any kind of fish for that matter. That puta aside, I love rice too, but maybe it's because in Brazil we love to eat rice and beans. God, I could eat rice and beans until I explode. Everytime I think of traveling I wonder if I would LIVE without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man. I want rice and beans a la Brasilienne! I love Japanese rice, but as long as it's rice in one form or another (except for milk rice. sweet, milky rice dishes are not really my thing), I'm pretty content. MMm. Rice. I could eat some now. Mmmmm.

      Delete
  2. Hmm German breakfast! Never had rice in the morning, but I do love rice topped with smoked salmon and chives/spring onion/nori. Delicious......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? No rice in the morning? I don't like to eat first thing in the morning (I do coffee and then I gradually get hungry in about 3 hours), but I like my first meal to be rice. Or all my meals for that matter. haha!
      I had rice with smoked salmon again today...oh MAN.

      Delete
  3. Smoked salmon and rice IS excellent for breakfast. And you did such a great comic that I knew the ending to this comic before I got there... HARRO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you, my lady, are a true Austrasian. Well, I guess you're actually technically Asian. Australia kind of counts as Asia...or some people say so. Don't you guys also play in the Asia cup for football? HARRO!

      Delete