Friday, December 3, 2010

photomaton

Oof. Spent the entire day at school today. 

After class ended at noon, I had lunch with a classmate, went back to the library to try out the listening part of the B2 test, worked on some transcription, did some more studying, went for cake with Motoki, came back to meet Andrew to go to the "Degenerate Art" talk that was being given at school. Then post-talk coffee, then home at 9pm. Phew. Man. But the talk was super interesting, and tomorrow morning we're going to the Neues Museum to check out some of the "degenerate art" from early 20th century that had just been dug up recently in Berlin.

Anywho. Today I remembered that one of my all-time favourite French words was:


I don't know what it is about the word, but whenever I hear photomaton, this is what I imagine:


An adorable camera monster. Raawr! *click*

No comments:

Post a Comment