Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Doodles

I don't have much Bonsai-energy today so instead I'm being lazy and posting doodles from my little notebook that B gave me for Christmas. I tried to draw slightly more detailed (read: not stick figures) caricatures of people often illustrated in my blog. Ha!


Here's G and my friend B. G's head isn't actually that big. It's my head that's rather large.

Here are my parents. My dad takes a Looney Tunes lunchbox to work.

I don't know what we're surprised about, but I like this one.
Also, I usually wear glasses, but I'm too lazy to draw them in my comics. Yes . . . I'm a pretty lazy person.

8 comments:

  1. your mother wears a suit at home? wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooh! That's a cardigan. Wait, are you taking about my dad? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no. your mom. it looked like a white suit. oh the notebook comes with glasses pre-drawn on everypage? that's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be pretty awesome (or just weird) if she wore a white suit at home all day. The pre-drawn glasses are nice, eh? Doodle-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erds sure do . . . ! This just reminded me of something silly...comic idea for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing that your dad takes a Looney Tunes lunchbox to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A: That's so funny, I've heard that a lot this week! This makes me want to do a follow-up comic...

    ReplyDelete