Sunday, January 8, 2012

Running out of Assholes

I know I've only drawn two stories, but I have to admit that I'm running out of assholes.

Rather, I know plenty of assholes but I'm finding myself wondering what that key anecdote was that made them assholes in the first place. Often times they're just a lot of small things that they did or said, and sometimes these things affect you more than you think it should and you end up blowing up the asshole in your mind over time.

I drew Asshole 3, but it just ended up being kind of pathetic. So I'm skipping right over to Asshole 4, which I will draw today.

This is harder than I thought it would be. Huh!

2 comments:

  1. I think maybe it's because you are trying to keep it all to one page? It might take more drawing to fully depict the asshole-ish anecdote...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does get kind of crowded in page eh. And wordy. It gets so wordy. I think that's part of my problem. Wordiness. I think I'm going to simplify things a little bit in the next one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete