Monday, July 18, 2011

World Cup Finals and Nerdlinger Part 2

CONGRATULATIONS NADESHIKO JAPAN!
You kicked serious ass last night. Boah. I know now for sure that I'll be keeping an eye on women's football from now on. So exciting!

Believe it or not, I actually played soccer in high school for a year. I'm pretty sure that the only reasons I was allowed on the team was (a) I could run relatively fast and (b) I was allowed to travel for tournaments (some parents were pretty strict). Yeah.

Anyway. Back to nerdiness.

3 comments:

  1. Ah.. I allways sucked at football as a kid. Here the link to the big picture btw. :)

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zoUyU5Zabr4/TiRll74eb8I/AAAAAAAAAfA/ctsT2DotF_U/s1600/RIMG0055.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Rico!

    Apparently the finals took place at the Commerzbank Stadium in Frankfurt... the one I can see from my window at work (very near). o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. R: Whoopsa! Thanks for that! I uploaded that picture from a different computer than usual, so I must have done something weird...thanks!

    T: Yeah, that's right, it was in Frankfurt!! AHHHH! So jealous! I totally would have gone if I were in Frankfurt...ahhh!

    ReplyDelete