Monday, April 4, 2011

Feather Duster

A few weeks ago, my mom and I bought an ostrich feather duster at a market. I don't know what it is about them, but there's something just really cool about feather dusters. I remember wanting them a lot as a kid, but as far as I remember, this is our first feather duster ever. And it's so pretty! So pretty! So pretty that I don't even want to dust things with it. It's just sitting in a vase in our living room now, being pretty.


Overall a good Monday. Got my blood taken at the doctor's office just to make sure that I'm all better. Finished a few drawings and started on a new one. Showed my art teacher my comic, and he laughed and said he liked it. Got caught right in the 15-minute downpour on my way to German class. Enjoyed an unusually small class of five people. Talked to G. So yes. Overall a productive Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment