Friday, April 22, 2011

Park Couples

Back to proper comics.

I don't know what's happened, but we've been having really great weather in Berlin these past few weeks. I've been spending more time outside and enjoying the sun.

I've also noticed that gross-park-couples are in season as well.
To be fair, most couples in Berlin (in comparison to Paris, at least) are pretty decent in public, but there's the odd funnily-positioned one that I can't stop staring at. Does this make me prude?

Otherwise, naked children abound. Apparently this is normal in Germany.

Oh yes, and Happy Easter weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, practising anatomy in stick figures? More difficult than it looks isn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Trying to put stick figures in suggestive positions is definitely harder than it looks. :P

    ReplyDelete